With the use of our unique stock management app for registration of crops during and after harvest, the harvest season will be much easier and more efficient for you as a farmer. The app makes it possible to register, enter and retrieve all data on your mobile phone ‘on location’. For instance, out in the field and at the weighing. This means an accurate overview of the harvest and updated information whenever you need it. The days with slurred paper records and useless estimates during and after harvest are over.
The crops can be registered on various levels in the app program. Once the crops have been transported from the fields, the farmer can enter:
- Exact amount at the weighing (usually in tons)
- In which field the crops are harvested
- In which stock they are stored (ig. wheat, barley or grass seeds stock)
- A stock that is especially relevant for the individual farmer
- External stocks.
It is clearly an advantage for you to be able to enter and save harvest data in one and the same system and furthermore directly on the mobile phone. Using the mobile phone, the you can enter data while sitting on the tractor or harvester and do not have to wait until you get back to the office, where follow-up and calculations can be difficult only from memory and paper notes.
Says Danish farmer Lars Nobel: ‘Our workflow is much better now, we save time and the follow-up after harvest is so much easier with the numbers already entered in the system’.
Advantages for you:
- Efficient and accurate overview
- Keep track of your harvest and stocks
- Access to data on your mobile phone
- Register and store data wherever and whenever
- Possibility of multiple users
- Create your own individual as well as external stocks
- Easy and simple interface
- Save time and resources
- Can be used and operated together with Agrinavia MOBILE or as a stand-alone program.