There is no need to spend a lot of time searching for your field drainage pipes, when it is time to check them. Using the Agrinavia MOBILE app and the GPS Observation Module on your mobile phone, you will know exactly where they are located in the field.
Via the mobile phone’s GPS, you can easily register/log the position of various wells and drainage pipes as well as register in which field you are standing. Then you have an accurate mapping, on which you can rely and return to, when it is time to do the work in the field. Furthermore, you have the mapping directly on your mobile phone to bring with you in the field.
It saves you both hassle and time.
Other Observations with Agrinavia MOBILE
For instance, if you work in the field and find large rocks, you can with just one click log the position of the rock on the phone. Then you have no problem returning to the rock to pick it up.
A problem area with for instance thistles can also be logged as an observation. Then you can return and treat the area year after year and thereby reduce the use of herbicides by only treating the area in the field, that needs it. And maybe even at the best possible time before the thistles show in the crops.
You can always add a comment and/or a photo to your observation. An observation can be registered as a dot or a line (drain). Symbols on the map tell you exactly what kind of observation is registered.
Examples of how to use Agrinavia GPS Observation:
- Make records of drainage pipes, wells and rocks in the field and you will have no problem finding them again.
- Take a photograph and geotag it – then you can easily return to the spot to see development in for instance crops or pests.
- Document weeds to follow the spread or decrease per season or yearly – by only treating the problem areas, you will save time as well as money on herbicides.
- You always know which exactly field you are working, e.g. standing in.
- Observations can be shown and edited in Agrinavia MAP.
Since the program is in your mobile phone, you will have the information with you always and it can work as an extra digital memory. Every observation is equally stored directly in the ‘Cloud’ and therefore you do not have to worry about losing the observation data.